Sr. Analyst Digital Technology
Brad has 32 years of experience in the IT world with the last 14 years applying that knowledge in the oil industry.
In 2009 Brad was offered (and accepted) the opportunity to join Hecate Software, Inc to support their ground breaking digital pressure testing system. In this capacity Brad installed the systems on the deep water oil drilling rigs. He then trained the end users and continued to provide them support both offshore and remotely. Brad worked with the end users to learn their testing processes specific to their company’s technology to make sure Hecate’s system was properly integrated. These efforts allow Brad to not only support the systems, but to also provide development input with context to the Hecate development team.
Brad works as a member of OTC’s Support Team.
Brad currently continues to support software development while providing field support and making sure all the collected data is examined for quality assurance and quality control.
Brad has a wide (odd) assortment of skills/experience.
- Operating Systems support
- Computer Hardware support and repair
- Automation support, repair and development
- Hands-on oilfield experience in snubbing
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS)
- Tropical Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET – OPITO)
- SAFE Gulf / SAFE Land
- Oil & Gas UK (OGUK) Offshore Medical Certificate
- Safe Gulf/Safe Land
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)