Chris Wilkins is a software developer with 5 years of experience. Chris is a developer on Hecate’s field software, including the GreenLight Software Suite. He also works on Microsoft Azure cloud development for Hecate’s Atlas web application. Chris has developed Hecate’s Real Time Monitoring capability, which enables remote viewing and storage of digital pressure test data on the web.
Chris graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Washington State University, Tri-Cities in May 2015. He previously worked at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory where he developed bioinformatics software which aided in the visualization and detection of proteins in mass spectrometry data.
• Oil and Gas
• Protein Identification and Detection
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Washington State University Tri-Cities – Richland, WA
Associates in Arts and Sciences
Columbia Basin College – Pasco, WA
1. Park, J., Piehowski, P., Wilkins, C. Mowei Zhou, Joshua Mendoza, Grant M Fujimoto, Bryson C Gibbons, Jared B Shaw, Yufeng Shen, Anil K Shukla, Ronald J Moore, Tao Liu, Vladislav A Petyuk, Nikola Tolić, Ljiljana Paša-Tolić, Richard D Smith, Samuel H Payne and Sangtae Kim. 2017. “Informed-Proteomics: open-source software package for top-down proteomics” Nature Methods
2. Ernesto S. Nakayasu, Meagan C. Burnet, Hanna E. Walukiewicz, Christopher S. Wilkins, Anil K. Shukla, Shelby Brooks, Matthew J. Plutz, Brady D. Lee, Birgit Schilling, Alan J. Wolfe, Susanne Müller, John R. Kirby, Christopher V. Rao, John R. Cort, Samuel H. Payne. 2017. “Ancient Regulatory Role of Lysine Acetylation in Central Metabolism“ mBio
3. Andrea F. G. Gargano, Jared B. Shaw, Mowei Zhou, Christopher S. Wilkins, Thomas L. Fillmore Ronald J. Moore Govert W. Somsen, and Ljiljana Pasa-Tolic. 2018. “Increasing the Separation Capacity of Intact Histone Proteoforms Chromatography Coupling Online Weak Cation Exchange-HILIC to Reversed Phase LC UVPD-HRMS” J. Proteome. Res.
4. Jian Ma , Cameron P. Casey , Xueyun Zheng, Yehia M. Ibrahim, Christopher S. Wilkins, Ryan S. Renslow, Dennis G. Thomas, Samuel H. Payne, Matthew E. Monroe, Richard D. Smith, Justin G. Teeguarden, Erin S. Baker, and Thomas O. Metz. 2017. “PIXiE: an algorithm for automated ion mobility arrival time extraction and collision cross section calculation using global data association” Bioinformatics
5. Michael G. Degan, Lillian Ryadinskiy, Grant M. Fujimoto, Christopher S. Wilkins, Cheryl F. Lichti, and Samuel H. Payne. 2016. “A Skyline Plugin for Pathway-Centric Data Browsing” J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrometry